Courier Services for Biomedical Samples
At Therapak, we understand the time, temperature and speed requirements unique to clinical trials. That's why our dedicated Clinical Trials group can help with all aspects of your clinical trials shipping needs. In addition to timely pick-up and delivery of specimens back to laboratories, Therapak can supply your sites with shipping documentation plus the packaging and labeling necessary to ensure the safe transporting of blood and other samples. Specifically, Therapak:
- Provides global procurement of customer-specific packaging systems.
- Maintains packaging inventory from strategic locations worldwide, following up with all site coordinators to ensure they have all proper packaging, documentation and labeling materials to begin shipping samples back to labs.
- Controls each shipment individually, never consolidating shipments with others.
- Monitors and tracks each shipment closely throughout transit to ensure that it moves as quickly as possible, meeting or exceeding all deadlines.
- Ensures the integrity of samples by replenishing dry ice or gel packs when necessary.
- Delivers packaging materials to any site throughout the world within 24 hours.
- Helps ensure that all shipments comply with the latest IATA regulations by providing a Biopharmaceutical Shipping Guide that includes a step-by-step overview on preparing specimens for transit.
- Supplies investigator sites with pre-printed dangerous goods documentation and customs invoices.
- Offers additional on-site training on export procedures and documentation, if needed.
- Provides access to dangerous goods specialists 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to customers worldwide.
- Communicates via email with sponsors, central lab and CRO regarding all shipments originating from clinical sites.
- Sends automatic proof of delivery notification via the Web, email, phone or fax.
- Assists sponsors and/or CROs with managing transportation costs associated with clinical trials, using a state-of-the-art online system that links customers directly into the company's comprehensive database of internal and external information.